Okay so I found a birthday card challenge on Stamp Something blog. It was just in time for a friends birthday. So I thought I would make the card in a shade of violet her favorite color. I wanted to try all my new embossing stuff I received for Mother's Day. I whipped the card up and debated for days if I needed to add more to it.
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP! “Haunted Hop” Hi everyone! Thanks for playing along in our September blog hop! The Blog H...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment