A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, May 22, 2020

Bumble Bee Tags



Hello crafty friends and followers! I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned with family! It’s my daughters birthday so I hope to get a cake baked and decorated, but we will see about that! I have been on a crochet kick lately, if you have been wondering where my crochet creations went I started a new blog for them and it can be found at AuntBCreations.blogspot.com I also recently kick started my Etsy shop back up. I have had it going since 2014 and not one sale, aye ye ye! It is mainly because I always let it go inactive, but this season I really want to try and sell some things my closets are bulging and I honestly do not need to keep saving everything I decide to craft up. Since I decided to sell again I thought it would be cute to come up with a theme for my shop, my nephews call me Aunt B, so a Bee seemed the most appropriate thing to me. Right? I ordered some labels, some thank you cards, all in the bee theme. After finishing up a crochet boho top my daughter labeled as scandalous. Lol! I thought I better tag it with a size or I am libel to forget, so I need tags and the bee tag was created. :) Cute eh? It is what I have at last minute. I made my first sale yesterday and I promised to have it in the mail by Friday. I want to have my cutesy tag ready to go ! My etsy shop is under Taste Of Craftiness, I may change it to Aunt B Creations soon, my hubby thinks the name has to go. Lol! So I obviously should keep it! Ha! 

No comments: