A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

MMedel Illustrations - Through The Craft Room








Team B - December 18 - M. Medel Illustrations 

"Hi there! I've doodled since I can remember (on table cloths, street guides, text books, walls and finally, for my parent's relief, sketchbooks). What I love the most is to create adorable characters for both adults and children and bring them to life. That's why I became an animator and illustrator.
I decided to create a shop to free all the characters that were trapped in my sketchbooks, unfinished. So, I took them, refurbished and sparkling, and share them to the world. They are ready to be adopted and willing to be part of your crafts.
All my illustrations are 100 % handmade by me, scanned from my sketchbooks and finished in Photoshop with my beloved Wacom Cintiq.
I hope you like what you see and come back soon.
Follow me on: INSTAGRAM: @maria_medel_illustrations

Matierials Used:
Mmedel Illustrations images from Santa & Friends Set printed On Neenah white paper
Recycled Christmas Card Greeting
Festive Ribbon
Spellbinders snowflake
Cricut Cut files- Wreath
Design Papers

Copic Markers Used:
Elves hat YG11 YG13 YG17
Bells YR21
Skin E00 E21 R20
Hair C8 C2
Present, Heart & Candy Cane R20 R24 R27
Ornament YR21 C2 BG10


Star Ornament BG10






http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/p/magazine-information.html

No comments: