A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Watercolors


Yesterday, my hubby twisted my arm into buying the the Bright Pad by Cricut. It didn’t take much twisting as I was the one who brought up wanting one for my birthday next month. He insisted we get it that minute so I could play with it in my craft room. My first project was tracing this rose image from my mothers stained glass art photocopies. Once I had it traced I decided to paint it up with watercolors. I haven’t taken any classes on watercolor painting, so this was going to be a fun new project to attempt. 

I started this project yesterday, and worked on it throughout the day off and on, only finishing a few moments ago, just in time to get to bed at a descent hour. 

No comments: