A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, June 28, 2018

BEE-Cuz it's ANYTHING GOES!


It is time for the last challenge of June on Twisted Thursday at Outlawzchallenges.ning.com!
This months sponsor is


I will make this post short and sweet! 
When creating this card my vision was a lonely wildflower growing at the corner of an old building. Using my wood patterned papers I tried to create the look of wood panels, I topped off my bee with some Glitter on the wings, and used a dot of glossy accents on his feeet. Believe it or not the birthday girl sentiment I have had in my stash since 2009 I think! :) I used my first Cricut Bug machine, and very first pens. If I had one craft room goal, it would be to use up these items I have had stashed for years. It’s time to get crafting! 
Come on over and show us your card creations! We look forward to seeing you at Outlawz!

No comments: