A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
Monday, February 1, 2016
Love Blooms in Paris
Using the image given in The Outlawz Progressive Freebie challenge I put together this card with some Paris scrap paper, I ran a sheet of acetate through my cuttlebug to give the card more texture, added on half of a square white doily, a pretty pink ribbon and tulle. I colored the rose image using my copic markers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment