A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Months Top Treats

Friday, May 1, 2015

Spring Cleaning


I just love this image and have had it colored for years always trying to find the perfect card to place it on. Yesterday, I just let myself go and started creating a colorful card using this image and some old scraps of paper I still had on hand. I cannot bring myself to buy new papers till I use up all I have. When you need certain colors it makes it more difficult to decide where you are heading with your project. Since it has been such a beautiful week of Spring I went with bright flower paper and and flower embellishments. I added the bright sunny yellow bow and a product called liquid pearls for the adorable soap bubbles. The challenge over at Digistamps4Joy is Buttons, Bows, and Bling so I added the extra bling on the opposite corners for a little cheerful sparkle!

Wish me LucK! I also joined these challenges:

  1. Chocolate Coffee & Cards
Post a Comment