A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, May 1, 2015

Spring Cleaning


I just love this image and have had it colored for years always trying to find the perfect card to place it on. Yesterday, I just let myself go and started creating a colorful card using this image and some old scraps of paper I still had on hand. I cannot bring myself to buy new papers till I use up all I have. When you need certain colors it makes it more difficult to decide where you are heading with your project. Since it has been such a beautiful week of Spring I went with bright flower paper and and flower embellishments. I added the bright sunny yellow bow and a product called liquid pearls for the adorable soap bubbles. The challenge over at Digistamps4Joy is Buttons, Bows, and Bling so I added the extra bling on the opposite corners for a little cheerful sparkle!

Wish me LucK! I also joined these challenges:

  1. Chocolate Coffee & Cards

18 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

ah he is cute Angela and a beautiful card

Gr Karin

and

Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Angela B. said...

Thank you Karin! I enjoyed taking part in another challenge!

Judy V said...

Sweet card, love the fun image and pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge!!

Angela B. said...

Thank you Judy!

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely beautiful card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for your comment Sue!

Jackie C said...

Another great card, always good to see a ds4j image in our challenges!
Hugs, Jackie
Digistamps4Joy.DT
Member

Angela B. said...

Thanks Jackie!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

I love the image and the bright color papers. Pretty bow up there and cute buttons. Oh yes, I spotted the sparkly corners. Beautiful card Angela! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Digistamps4Joy this month. Come join us again next month. Have nice moments always :)

Fondly,
Asmah
DS4J DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

Angela B. said...

Thank you Asmah! :D

Charlene said...

Oh my, this is such an adorable card. Love all of the fabulous elements that you added to it. Thanks for playing in our challenge Buttons, Bows and Bling at Digistamps4Joy! Good luck and we hope to see you again.
♥ Charlene DS4J DT

Desire Fourie said...

Angela this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘BUTTONS BOWS and BLING’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card! I especially love the bubbles :) Thank you for joining us at DS4J for our Buttons, Bows and Bling challenge!
Sara
www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Unknown said...

Love this card Angela!!! That little rabbit is so cute, and you colored your image so beautifully.

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much Charlene!

Angela B. said...

Thank you Desire!

Angela B. said...

Thank you Rosie!

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much Penny! :)