A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sunnyside Thank You

Thank You card - Inside

Thank You card- Front

Had a friend request two simple Thank You cards. This  Thank You card is my first attempt at a simple card. I know it does not look very simplified does it? I am an over achiever. :)

For this card I used my Silhouette Cameo machine using one of their freebie card files embellished inside with some punched out flowers, an address label to write your John Hancock, some scrap strips of cardstock and some Liquid pearls. I love liquid pearls! 

On the front of the card I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and a punch for the center cut out, plus the same flower punch and glossy accents. I decided to redo the request for a simpler card. See my next posting! 

Challenges Entered:
  1. Through the Craft room Door 
  2.  Crafting from the Heart 
  3. Craft Your Passion 
  4. Dream Valley Challenges 
  5. The Crazy Challenge 
  6. The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge
  7. The Pink Elephant 
  8. UnstampaBelles Challenges Out my window while making this card I seen nothing but the bright 78 degree sunshine beaming in my face I literally had to stand up and shut the blinds so I could finish my card. :)
  9. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge
Post a Comment