A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Snow Freckles


This past week I have been practicing with my copic markers, I figured I have to do something to keep busy since I am out of yarn for my Infinity scarf which is a  swap that was due to be mailed yesterday! Eeek! Today I am back on track I am starting over on the scarf, gave up my search for the yarn I needed and just bought two skeins of another.
The past weeks practicing with my copics, has been fun, all while watching movies with my family. Finished this card last night using a Digistamps4Joy image, with a punch for trees, icicles, and the snowflakes, some sparkly glittery washi tape, liquid pearls for my snow dots, and some sticky backed blue gems.

Challenges Entered:
  1. Disgistamps4Joy 1000 Facebook likes challenge
  2. Jellypark Challenges 
  3. A Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
  4. Scribble and Scrap  
  5. Stamping Sensations
  6. Cupcake Inspirations 
Post a Comment

Where in the World is ...