A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
Friday, April 18, 2014
Easter Card Happiness!
Thank you Mary Gregor for sending me this adorable Easter card! My first card of the season! I was so happy to open this adorable card up and see such a pleasant surprise! Thank you so much for thinking of me and lifting up my spirits! I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend with their family or friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great cards! And you can use our personalized ribbon to dress up!
Thank you Kristin!n I will keep you in mind!
Post a Comment