A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Sad Day...



It is a very sad day today. I decided to take a step down from Digistamps4Joy's design team until I get my personal life in order again. I absolutely adore the ladies here and would highly recommend the digistamps as well as being a designer, designing cards for Margaret Kieser. She is one of the sweetest kindest people I have ever met online in the crafty world. I am truly thankful she gave me the opportunity to do what I love, designing cards as well as being a part of a team again! I have renewed hope for design teams thanks to Digistamps4Joy and the wonderful ladies on my team. Thank you all for the many EGO boosts I so desperately needed...lol! Thank you all for being there for me if it weren't for you ladies I may have gone insane, it is a true blessing to know that there are still caring, wonderful people in this world! 
Post a Comment

Where in the World is ...