A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, September 6, 2013

Monthly Freebie!!


Time for a monthly freebie at Digistamps4Joy! This is a perfect image for the 60's themed challenge as well! I call it a 2fer! 1 great image + 1 great challenge= 2 a great time to be visiting and playing at Digistamps4Joy!

Using Image called: Moon walk


For my card I added some adorable space stickers that were given to me years ago, 2008 when I joined some of my first card swaps for Anysoldier.com. One of the ladies was finished with swapping and sent me all of her scrapping stash!  I used the stickers from the stash to create this fun card for a boy! I definitely need more cards in my stash to give to the guys in my family, since guys out number the girls in my family!   

Challenges Entered:
  1.  Creative Corner - W, 3E  - No.34 - Child's Play
  2.  Daring Cardmakers - W, C5 – Colour Combo*

No comments: