A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Make it For A Man- MIDWAY


It's MIDWAY time at Digistamps4Joy! Midway means this is the half way point for our challenge!

The man in my life likes to fish so I am always drawn to images for men that relate to his passion. Then the wood grain paper, my husband was a trim carpenter for over 20 years and now owns a cabinet shop. So I had him in mind when making my card for the newest challenge at Digistamps For Joy which is themed, Make It For A Man. We would love to see what you create for this challenge so come on over to the Digistamps4Joy challenge blog and show us your creativity!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Angela, your hubby will love this card--it is so cute, but masculine at the same time. I love how you personalized it for him with the fishing and wood grain paper! Love the design, die cuts, and wonderful coloring, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Brenda said...

Angela this is gorgeous!!! I love the papers and design. Our coloring is awesome!
Hugs,
Brenda