A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
Isn't this cute! I really enjoy making these matchbook tea bag holders. This is themed Halloween for the hostess of the Anysoldier.com...
Monday, August 13, 2012
Left Hander's Day!
Well hello all you left handers! Who knew there was a holiday for left handed peeps? I sure didn't, but I am right handed maybe they don't send the memo to right handers. :)
We wanted to celebrate such an unusual holiday at The Outlawz. Stop in at the Greetings Challenge this week, we have an unusually left handed BINGO challenge for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment