A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Never Imagined This..

Maple Cabinets built by JDK Enterprises
www.thewoodgod.com
It is coming together! My son moved out, and we moved our daughter to his old room and turned her room with the smaller closet of the two rooms into our new home office craft space. I am so looking forward to getting our house back together from the fire/smoke damage so that I can really spread my wings in my new inspiring space! We painted the wood work today and tomorrow the ceiling, walls and paint the shelves to those cabinets by Tuesday when the new carpet arrives! :D

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

So happy that your renovations are coming together, Angela, and that will will also have a fresh new space for your crafting!

Unknown said...

Yayyyy!!! I want to see it all when your done! Sometimes horrible things bring blessings! xoxoxoxo