A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Outlawz PARTY Sketch Challenge!


What a fun sketch challenge for the 1000 Member Party over at THE OUTLAWZ!

For my card I kind of twisted two challenges together the CAS and the Sketch Challenge. I used items that have been haunting me for quite some time. I didn't know how I would ever use these items. I made them using the pens of the Cricut machine. I made them when I first received my Cricut machine and have had them in my stash all this time. The border was also something that didn't quite get cut through that I have had lingering around till I finally used it on this card.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Pretty! I have the pens too, but after one try have been chicken to use them. Looks great on your card!

Teresa Kline said...

such an adorable card, luv blue and yellow together...hope your week is fabby!

enjoy *~*

Roxann said...

Love this card, Angela! It is so sunny and bright!
Hugz,
Roxann

Angela B. said...

Thanks Heidi! I haven't used them again since...lol!