A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cupcake Wrappers!


The 1000 Member Celebration at The Outlawz was such a blast! I was so inspired by all the tutorials I learned! There was one in particular that also inspired me to bake up some cupcakes and practice on my cake decorating skills that  I had learned from my Wilton Class over the summer. Only by participating in THE OUTLAWZ 1000 MEMBER PARTY BLOG HOP  You can find out how right now!!! :D  If you want to learn how to make some fun cupcake wrappers you should check out the fun tutorial over at Anary's blog!



For my wrappers I searched the internet for svg cupcake wrapper cut files and found these wonderful cut files to download.



Post a Comment

Where in the World is ...