Taste Of Craftiness
Dabbling in an assortment of crafts
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
One Cool Deer
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
Day 19 Kit & Clowder Advent Calendar Event 2021 with Power Poppy
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
S & R's SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP
WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP! “Haunted Hop” Hi everyone! Thanks for playing along in our September blog hop! The Blog H...
Tuesday, July 2, 2024
July Challenges start today for The Outlawz Tuesdays Color!
My card I decided to do in watercolors. I have had zero lessons in watercolor painting, but I enjoy trying.
The beautiful inspiration photo shown below.
A little more lighting in the shot below.
Come share your creations with us at
The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenges
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment