A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tuesdays at Outlawz Challenges August Week 2

 

     




Hello friends & followers!

The Outlawz Tuesdays Color Challenges final week of the August challenges! 


 



CHALLENGE: 





Our sponsor for this month is







Come join the challenges at 

https://theoutlawzchallenges-tuesday.blogspot.com/

 



 


Even though I do not meet the deadline for entering, I entered my card in the fun challenges at 




 

1 comment:

Beccy said...

Fabulous card Angela, you've done a great job with the colouring.... one of my favourite combos! I like the addition of the doily and the handwritten sentiment, you've made it look like the little girl is playing happily in her house. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy