A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Thank you Digistamp Atelier!

 


Hello my crafty friends and followers!

Week 3 begins on  Twisted Thursdays Sponsor Appreciation Month at Outlawz Challenges. This weeks fun optional twist is using the color wheel again this time its Hot or Cold! We will have 3 lucky winners this month!

 For my third card this week. Yes, I had some major crafty mojo going on. I am showcasing this sweet girl image from Digistamp Atelier. Thank you for sponsoring us and offering a fabulous prize to one of our winners this year! 


We are thankful to all of our 2021 sponsors!

This months prizes are from My Besties, Dr. Digis House of Stamps, and Di’s Digistamps! 

See you at www.Outlawzchallenges.ning.com on Twisted Thursdays! 





Want to see more fabulous card designs  please come check out the challenges at www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com a We look forward to seeing you there! 

No comments: