A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Paper Flowers and SHEEPSKI DESIGNS

  




Hello Friends and followers, May is flying by before long it will be dead heat of the summer. I am looking forward to more sunshine, but not being cooped inside with A/C running all of the time. Anyways, enough about me.. I do hope you will come on over and play in the challenges this month or if you are not ready to enter the challenges check out the entries from our members. It is a fun way to see something on a paper craft project you have not tried out yet. We hope to see you there at www.Outlawzchallenges.ning.com


For entering our challenges you have a chance for the month of May to win a special prize from our May sponsor and our sponsor for May is SHEEPSKI DESIGNS!!



shop: 

https://sheepskidesigns.blogspot.com/p/cards-with-my.html

Facebook Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/


May Prize is: 

Random winner prize is three images from the shop

What are you still doing here? Place me in your faves and get over to the challenges! Outlawz has a different challenge every day of the week not just Thursdays! You can use up that paper stash by joining every challenge if you like! It is up to you on how many challenges you want to participate in. These type of challenges helped me become a paper crafter, I joined a few it helped me come up with ideas and follow a theme but yet still being able to use my own imagination designing cards. Don’t be shy, we will be there waiting when ever you decide to join us! ;) 

1 comment:

R's Rue said...

Wow.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com