A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, October 28, 2019

Portrait of Winter



Inspired By Bob Ross- “Portrait of Winter“ Season 24 Episode 11

 Hello friends and followers! This evening I finished up my 2nd ever Winter Acrylic Painting. You may have noticed most of my painting is inspired by Bob Ross. Bob Ross was an oil painter, it is much different than acrylics, and one thing I learned never to expect my work even if I were using oils to look like Bob Ross or any other artists paintings for that matter.  Make the painting your own, and here I have created my own version of Portrait of Winter coming to life...


By Sunday evening, I was ready for a break. I picked the brush back up Monday afternoon and finished up my painting. 



No comments: