Hey friends and followers, have I told you how much I love my new hobby! I am having so much fun! It is not easy thats for sure, if you mess up a little but you let it dry, sand it up to smooth back down and start again. This painting I decided to steer off my plan of Bob Ross Painting along, to make something for my sons birthday. With my 27 year old in mind, and he loves wolves enough to get a wolf tattoo, I made him a wolf painting. I hope he likes it enough to hang it in his walls.
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
-
WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP! “Haunted Hop” Hi everyone! Thanks for playing along in our September blog hop! The Blog H...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment