A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Gray Mountain


Hello friends and followers! Today I am sharing my second attempt at an Acrylic painting inspired by Bob Ross, this one is inspired by Bob Ross’s “Gray Mountain” from Season 24-Episode 1. My daughter took me to Pinot’s Palette for my 48th birthday. We had so much fun we went back two weeks later, after the second class, our local hobby stores had a 50- 70% off of all painting supplies. Now we both have easels, paint and canvases to continue our newfound hobby. Twenty five years ago, I dabbled with Acrylics, I painted holiday figurine ornaments, but I never had the courage to attempt painting on canvas. 
Yesterday, my daughter brought her supplies over, and we had a paint session. We painted our own versions of this painting. It is so fun to see two totally different takes on the one picture. I will post photos below of our paintings, that I think should be a two picture set since they look so good together.



No comments: