I found out yesterday that one of my favorite digistamp companies will be shutting down. It is heart breaking to see another company close its doors in the paper crafting world. Especially a company I use to be a card designer for. I have held onto several images that were previously colored and due to DS4J closing I wanted to make sure I turn them into cards before January 31, when all sites associated with DS4J will be no more. This is my fourth card of the day for this company.
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment