A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, November 2, 2018

All Dressed Up at Rabisco Challenge




Hello everyone it is time for a new challenge at Rabisco Challenge!

This month's sponsors are: All Dressed Up & Dr.Digi's  In this first set of games, we start with  All Dressed Up





Let us know a little of our dear sponsor: 

Hi, I'm Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two kids who have been the inspiration behind the characters in particular, my daughter who kept me updated with blogs and trends. I work predominantly in the market for children's fashion, fashion and interior textiles.
I trained as a textile designer, and although my work is digital based, I love keeping that hand-drawn feeling I hope to find in my work of art  .
Digital stamps are a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with Team All Dressed Up was very exciting, in particular, the creative way my characters received individual personalities from the designers.
All Dressed Up is a   newly launched blog   with an enthusiastic and passionate team for stamping. Coordinators Marilyn and Tracy, along with an incredible design team, are also known as The Dressy Girls.
We have a   friendly   Facebook page , regular posts, tutorials, challenges and giveaways. The stamps can be purchased at the   Etsy store,  which is updated monthly.
We are really friendly and we would love to see your creations, so feel free to contact us and visit the   All Dresses Challenge Blog  . 


No comments: