Taste Of Craftiness
Dabbling in an assortment of crafts
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
One Cool Deer
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
Day 19 Kit & Clowder Advent Calendar Event 2021 with Power Poppy
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
All The Leaves Are Brown at Digistamps4Joy
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
Friday, October 19, 2018
House Mouse Fall Leaves
Today I have been trying to use up some scraps and images I had colored up from years passed that have not been placed onto a card yet.
For this card I will be entering in
The sentiment is from MHK Designs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment