A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, July 23, 2018

For A Child


Hey friends and followers, it is time to show my card off, for the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge! This week the theme of the challenge is For A Child.

The sponsor this week is Creative Bug. 


Want to see more inspiration from the design team using Creative Bug products, come on by the challenge we would love to hear from you!


For my card, I am using some adorable yellow buttons I had in my stash, gray chevron paper, yellow hounds tooth paper, 2 blue brads, a blue strip of paper embossed, sheer black ribbon, die cut It's A Boy sentiment, colored the digi with Copic Markers and printed on Neenah Classic Crest White paper, I dotted the eyes with glossy accents as well as the tips of the safety pins in his diaper and used Liquid pearls on the diaper.


No comments: