A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Original Anysoldier Card Swap -CLOSING!





I would like to thank everyone who helped keep Anysoldier Card Swap group here on Facebook Up and running. I have been involved with this group for 10 years, it started in the forums at the Anysoldier Inc. website. I took it over a few years ago from the Yahoo group where it had moved after the website forums were shut down by Marty Horn. The forums closing was pretty much the beginning of the end of the group, but I gave it a good run here on Facebook, by trying to keep it going strong for our soldiers. It is with great sorrow that I have decided to call it quits, participation has shrank from over 20 members a swap regularly to lucky enough to have 3, including myself For last two years. Thank you all for your support, your cards and letters. I am grateful to Anysoldier Card Swaps for giving me the card making Bug as a hobby and the lives we have touched sending out care packages with your letters, cards and gifts. God bless you all! The group will shut down on September 10th

The group can be found here until September 10th


Anysoldier Card Swap

No comments: