One great thing about being a card designer is that you want to use your art and craft supplies to enter all the fun challenges. Who cares if you win a prize, to me I win every time I complete a card or project. I try to use all my crafty supplies so that I don't feel like I wasted money on any of this clutter. Card making helps me use up some of it. It is even better when you get a cute little image from the sponsor to play with like this adorably cranky crab from this months sponsor Whimsy Stamps. Here is my card for this weeks ANYTHING GOES card challenge on TWISTED THURSDAY at outlawzchallenges.ning.com
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP! “Haunted Hop” Hi everyone! Thanks for playing along in our September blog hop! The Blog H...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment