A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Scribble Papers



Through The Craft Room Door Challenge is Up! Our sponsor is 
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/ddd-familiar-refrain-patterned-papers.html
Sponsor- Decosses Dynamite DoodlesConfirmed, 10-29
Blurb to post
Are you interested in digital sentiments, papers and other embellishments?  How about a badge made especially for your blog?  If these are items you are interested in, you are going to want to check out Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  My name is Lisa and with over 150+ posts of freebies to choose from, and new ones added often, I just might have what you are looking for.  Along with the freebies I offer, I also create blog badges, digital paper packs and scrapbooking kits.  Additionally, I'm so excited to now be sponsoring giveaways and challenges at other blogs.  It is my honour to be able to sponsor this challenge for Through the Craftroom Door!

So, if you have the time, come and take a look.  There is always inspiration to be found among my many different features.   I'd love for you to pop by and visit me.  I hope you have a blast!
DT: Pick one set to use- first to choose gets
Prize: Entire set that the team used

No comments: