A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Yummy Cupcakes!


Howdy Ya'all! It is my 3rd week on as Design Team Leader at The Outlawz Challenges Twisted Thursdays! Woo-hoo! We are really twisting things up! You should come on over and join us, play in some of the challenges, win some fabulous prizes! It sure is a lot of fun every week with new challenges and themes! Totally the best way to get your scrapbooking or card making mojo kicked into gear! 
If you wonder what its like to be on a Design Team but don't want to take on that much responsibility I am looking for Guest Designers! Give me a Shout out! It's the pleasure of being a designer for a week without all the responsibilities! Plus it's super FUN! I also need 2 more Designers on my team so seriously if your even thinking it might be something your interested in please come join me and see what it is like! I have made so many wonderful new crafty friends since joining on the design teams. It was the best crafty decision I ever made next to buying my Silhouette machine! :D 

I just love that Bugaboo Stamps are sponsoring us for a month! I love their digi stamps so much! This adorable "sweet" heart on my card is "Cupcake Kidz" from Bugaboo our sponsor this month!

Items Used:
Silhouette Cameo Cupcake Cut File
Patterned papers
Sticky backed ribbon
 Glitter Pom Pom
Martha Stewart Glue
Elmers Glitter Glue

Copic Markers:
Hair- Y23,YR23,E31
Cherry-R35,R37,R39
Skin- E00, E11,E31
Cupcake-E57,E55
Bow- R81,R83,R85,YG01, YG05
Cupcake Wrapper- R81,R85,YG01,YG03,YG05
Shoes- E31,E35
Cheeks-R20



The Twisted Thursday Anything Goes Challenge starts TODAY! You really should go check out Bugaboo web site they always offer new free stamps weekly! To see the other stamps my Twisted Thursday Ladies used or to come play with us click below!

No comments: