A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Anysoldier Summer Card Swap 2016


Anysoldier.com Card Swap Summer 2016 event has arrived! It was time to whip up my set of 20 cards real quick like before checking my post office to see who has sent me cards for the swap. I decided since participation has dwindled from about 20 participants to less than 10 that I would make 20 cards but in 4 different designs. I didn't want to add a lot of fufu stuff, in hopes to keep them simple enough for a soldier to just write in and send to their loved ones. I colored them with your typical Crayola brand colored pencils in a hurry so don't look for the imperfections please. :) 



My favorite rubber stamps are these from House Mouse designs. They are so adorable dont you think?






No comments: