A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
Sunday, November 29, 2015
Family Established Tile
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend holiday with your family and friends! After the festivities I spent my days trying to attempt my first vinyl letter tile. I am quite fond of it and I really have seen so many wonderful ideas with tile and vinyl I am excited to keep on using up my vinyl until it is all gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment