A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Purrrfect Birthday!


Today's card posting is a Hello Kitty themed card that I made for a young lady turning 19. I sure hope she likes it, as much as I had fun making it! I received my new Silhouette Cameo pens today and since her mother said she loves Hello Kitty I figured out a way to put the Kitty onto the card and personalize just for her! I didn't stop there either I even addressed the envelope with the pens! Added a couple kitty themed stamps on the inside of the pop up birthday card and it is ready for Mr. Postman to swing by and pick it up!


Challenges Entered:
  1. Creative Knockouts
  2. Cute Card Thursdays 
  3. Crafty Gals Corner
  4. Inspiration Destination 
  5. Mod Squad Challenge  
  6. Scrappers Delights 
  7. Simon Wednesday
Post a Comment