A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blog Love

Just stopping in to show all of my followers some blog hopping love! I may appear MIA for a bit but I have been busy digging into a multiple of crafts! I cannot show you just yet, what I have been working on because they are all for the various crafty swaps I have joined and my recipients cannot see what I have made till they receive  the items or that would kill the element of the surprise! 

I have joined two card swaps at the Paper Digital Art Center with the peeps in the House Mouse group, I just love those little mieces to pieces! I do ! 

I stopped along the way to my favorite cooking and baking challenge website called Daring Cooks. I participated in the most recent baking challenge making Chimney Cake. Please hop on over to my cooking blog at Aunt B's Cookin' see what messes I make in the kitchen.

On Ravelry, a site for the yarn enthusiasts of all kinds. I joined a 12" square block crochet a long. I have been a tad behind on those squares so I have whipped up April & May just yesterday to be exact! I will post pics later. At the end of the year I will put all the squares together and Afghan 2014 complete!

I couldn't stop there. No, no, no, I joined a few crochet groups on Facebook. Oh yes I did! We are also having fun crocheting a square and mailing to our swap partners every month. #2 Afghan of the year will be complete by the beginning of 2015. 

We also swap other items every month of various kinds but all are crochet. And how could I forget, the temperature scarf we have been working on and swapping every month for everyone to add their temps based on a color chart for temperatures. It is is so colorful I look forwrd to getting mine at the end of year and seeing the colors from everyone around the nation!

With all of the crochet projects I have been getting myself into, I have picked up a few customers along the way requesting crochet items! It couldn't get any better than this! Or can it? I hope to find out! Stay tuned!

Post a Comment

Where in the World is ...