A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, June 28, 2013

First Timer Challenger at Stamp TV!




First off I would like to take this opportunity to thank my crafty friend Regina Hardy for sending me Gina K stamps so that I could partake in the challenges at Stamp TV and have a chance at winning wonderful prizes. This was my first challenge at Stamp TV, I was recently searching for some challenges and  it was recently mentioned to me that I was a member at the StampTV/Gina K site and I hadn't even realized I was, I knew I was not active there, and must have just joined and then went on to another site,  so I decided I should take this opportunity of looking for challenges to enter to use my membership at Gina K. I have heard wonderful things from many crafty friends about Stamp TV and Gina K stamps so why not!!

For this particular challenge called Color My World we are to make two of the same card, one in black, white, grey, and a neutral and the other in colors. I do not know the names of the stamps I have used but they are Gina K stamps. I enjoyed using my Silhouette Cameo that I received last Christmas for the scroll layers and I believe it was  a Martha Stewart border punch for the additional butterflies that the individual butterfly out of.

Item# GKSD-11



Challenges Entered:
  1. Inspire Me Fridays W - No. 109 - Anything Goes!
  2.  QKR Stampede – W, 4E, SIO – No. 45 - Anything Goes
  3.  Sister Act Card Challenge - WCards. - No. 13 - Always Anything Goes
  4.  Stampin' For The Weekend - 2W, 1E – Week 2 - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Regina Hardy said...

Wow, that's beautiful! I sure hope you win. Nice use of those stamps.

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is beautiful. Love the black and white theme with the gorgeous butterfly.Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

Angela B. said...

Thank you all so much!