A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Liebster Blog Award




Liebster Blog Award!!

I was just told Friday March 16th  that I won a Liebster blog award from Christine over at Christines Creative Cards ! You are so awesome for thinking of me Christine! :D
Thank You so much for this award!!

Now if I happen to pass this Blog Award over to you, please do the following for me:

1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog
4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!

Here are the other Bloggers I'm sharing this award with:

Lorraine- Crafting to keep my sanity
Katya - KattyXotica's Kreations
Cindy - Tools of a Croping Queen
DebF - Paws-itively Yours
Becky- Becca's Place
Bonus Award!
Kim-  This And That

Thanks You again, Christine!

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Thank you so much for the award, Angela! I love seeing your creations! I'm off to check out your other award recipients!

G8country life said...

Hi Angela, Congratulations! Well deserve : ) Elisa

Cindy :) said...

ty so much Angela, sry...I just go this now :( haven't been on the computer much for about 4 days now or so. I was going to go blog hopping to everyone who left me some love on my last post and seen you left me a surprise, I love surprises :) This is the 3rd Leibster award I've gotten in like six weeks, holy moly, LOL ty again!! big hugs

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations, Angela!

Angela B. said...

Thank you gals so much! I love these awards they just boost you back up!