A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Liebster Blog Award




Liebster Blog Award!!

I was just told Friday March 16th  that I won a Liebster blog award from Christine over at Christines Creative Cards ! You are so awesome for thinking of me Christine! :D
Thank You so much for this award!!

Now if I happen to pass this Blog Award over to you, please do the following for me:

1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog
4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!

Here are the other Bloggers I'm sharing this award with:

Lorraine- Crafting to keep my sanity
Katya - KattyXotica's Kreations
Cindy - Tools of a Croping Queen
DebF - Paws-itively Yours
Becky- Becca's Place
Bonus Award!
Kim-  This And That

Thanks You again, Christine!
Post a Comment

Where in the World is ...