A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
-
WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP! “Haunted Hop” Hi everyone! Thanks for playing along in our September blog hop! The Blog H...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
Monday, April 23, 2012
Inspired By Song
April is National Guitar Month and this week in the Greetings Challenges at The Outlawz we are challenging you to be inspired by song. For my calendar I used Anne's Digital image of a lantern and I am inspired by campfire songs. I have been doing a lot of planning for our camping trips this summer so I thought this calendar theme fit perfectly for some campfire music under the stars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful colored image and I'm so glad I zoomed in on your photo - I love all the little die cuts!!! So cute!
Thank YOu Lorraine! The die cuts..Aren't they the cutest!
Post a Comment