A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
-
WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP! “Haunted Hop” Hi everyone! Thanks for playing along in our September blog hop! The Blog H...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Calendar Fun.. I can't stop Myself!
Oh why didn't I think of this last year? These calendars are such a simple and great idea! I redesigned the calendar I made for The Outlawz Copic Challenge. I changed the ribbon and gave him some patterned paper that I added photo corners so that each month can be changed. I have two calendars in the making so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment