A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Thank You, Roxann!
At Anysoldier.com we are gearing up for the Christmas Card Swap. Since I have been so busy camping this year I decided to ask for volunteers from my Outlawz sistahs to send me cards to help me get the 20 cards I need to send to the swap hostess.
My first cards have arrived from Roxann. Thank you so much, Roxann! These are so darn cute!! I know the soldiers will cherish them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love your blog, fellow Okie and Outlawz Girlz! Thanks so much for the follow!
Howdy! ALetha! :D
Post a Comment