A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

The Outlawz Tuesdays September Color Challenge

 


Hello friends and followers! 

I probably say this every month but wow has it flown by! 

It’s already time to start thinking about Fall here in the USA. 

It is time for the Tuesdays Color in September at The Outlawz Color Challenges! I decided to use our challenge colors for this month in a Halloween card. This unique image is from Gecko Galz. The sentiment is from a Halloween themed stamp set from Anita Be Stampin it is called Broomhilda and has a set of 7 different stamps you may choose from. 

This fun paper I have had for over a decade I think, I have so much I do not need to purchase any more until I use what I have, sometimes I use design papers in cards that I may not have normally chosen just to get my stash used up. 

The sentiment is stamped onto a Spellbinders die cut. 

Want to clear out your stash and join us in a fun challenge? Come on over to The Outlawz For a Tuesday Color Challenge at 

https://theoutlawzchallenges-tuesday.blogspot.com/

No comments: