A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, March 11, 2021

March Challenges are GOLDEN when Beccy’s Place Sponsors!

 


Hello friends and followers! It is time for the March challenges to begin and we have a fabulous sponsor this month, Beccy’s Place! 


March Sponsor:


shop: https://beccysplace.com/

For this weeks challenge at Outlawzchallenges.ning.com the challenge is ANYTHING GOES, with an optional twist of : Add something Gold. For my card I am using a golden yellow ribbon, as well as the golden yellow stripes in my patterned paper! Here is the inside of my card using Beccy’s place digis the frog above as well as the sentiment inside! 






2 comments:

Beccy said...

What a fun card Angela, love your choice of paper! I also like the way you've fussy cut and positioned the little frog, he almost looks like he's wearing the little party hat. The golden yellow bow is fabulous and I like that you've also decorated the inside of your card. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much Beccy!