A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, March 12, 2020

The Paper Shelter Sponsors Outlawz Challenge


Hello friends and followers it is time for the Twisted Thursday challenge on Outlawz Challenges. Our wonderful sponsor this month is The Paper Shelter! This weeks challenge is a fun optional challenge it is to create your own holiday! Mine is to sing the gray clouds away day! I colored my entire image and created the grass and clouds using Copic Markers C1 & C3. 



3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

I'm all for this holiday! It's been grey here way too long and I'm tired of the rain already! Love this in the grey monochromatic colors; so pretty!

jeanchaneyaz said...

What a great idea to use only grey to color this pretty image. Very cloudy looking, Angela!

Andrea Beecroft said...

Hi Angela how neat is your card for our challenge I love the mono tones you have used that is such a great idea and such a wonderful effect. Big hugs Andrea