A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Bugaboo sponsors Twisted Thursdays!


Oh my how the weeks are flying by and I have been flying by the seat of my pants! Luckily I whipped up this fun digital image playing around with an app called Procreate. I dropped it into our challenge draft just in case I lost track of time, and what do you know, it is like I predicted my future. Our challenge twist is to case a card, did I case a card, no and I could just smack myself over it too! I wanted to do that and I lost track of time. Well, the lucky thing about Twisted Thursdays is it is always ANYTHING GOES and the twists are OPTIONAL! SO come on over to Twisted Thursdays at Outlawz Challenges and join in the fun this week. 

Outlawz Twisted Thursday February Challenges! 

For this challenge the Theme is: "Anything Goes"! That’s right, the Challenge is “Anything Goes"…. and the TWIST is…. To case a card of any DT member from any team at Outlawz Challenges.

Twisted Thursday Challenges are always “Anything Goes," which means you can enter anything you want.  You do not have to add the twist!  Your project can be anything...a card, tag, scrapbook page, fancy box or any creation you want! If you choose not to use the twist your name will go in the drawing once but you can only enter  2 cards/projects.

 February Sponsor

https://bugaboostamps.com/







1 comment:

Andrea Beecroft said...

Angela just love your near card such a fun image to uses and a great sentiment I laughed what I read it. Hugs to you Andrea