A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Hetty Clare at Outlawz Challenges



It is time for the Twisted Thursdays  challenge at Outlawz Challenges!





This weeks challenge is Say it with Flowers



This months sponsor is Hetty Clare!



I’m Helen Pearce and I am an illustrator, teacher and digi stamp designer. I work under the name of Hetty Clare.
I discovered Etsy in May 2018 when I was looking for another outlet for my art. I discovered digi stamps and knew that it was the perfect choice for the kind of creative drawing I love to do and Etsy is the perfect platform to reach a worldwide audience.


4 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a beautiful design! Loving the background!! Is that the paper or did you do something to it? Gorgeous!

jeanchaneyaz said...

I love this layout, Angela, and you made her so pretty in her print dress!

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh so lovely Angela I see we all used this cute for our image, she might be the same but she sure doesn't look like it. Big hugs Andrea

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful card , perfect colouring and love the embellishing too