A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Embossing Powder Discovery!

My family went all out on Mother's Day as I have mentioned before. I received everything I think I need for card making. My husband really enjoys trying to make me happy. He knows the quote holds true, "Happy wife, Happy Life!"  One of the things he wanted me to try was the embossing. I had mentioned the Cuttlebug machine to him numerous occasions but somehow it was overlooked. That's okay I won't hold it against him. :)

This Thank You card was made for my son's girlfriend. She was so sweet to give me a Mother's Day gift and I wanted to do something for her in return. I embossed the stamped rose from Inkadinkado Doodle Flowers, the Thank you greeting as well as the flower pattern onto the purple card stock.

No comments: