A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Months Top Treats

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Crochet Desert Rose


When I was trying to come up with a square theme for my state of Oklahoma. I had several ideas one of which was the state flower. The state flower is Mistletoe but according to the research I had done it was changed to a Rose in 2007. I made this square ti represent the new state flower. I am going to have to make quite a few squares for the ladies in the 50 States Square swap so I really needed something a bit easier than this particular square. I let the ladies in the group decide which square I should use this one or the Native American square shown on an earlier blog posting. The native American square won the vote. You can find the pattern for this square on Ravelry for free!
Post a Comment