A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Months Top Treats

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tunisian Swap Items Received



Received these beautiful dish cloths in return for my Tunisian Stitch Crochet Swap. The administrators of this swap are amazing ladies! They truly go above and beyond their duties that is for sure! My swap partner that received the awesome Tunisian Clutch bag with the embroidered rose I posted earlier, she went mia from the group. No responses, and ditched not just me another member from a swap the month before. You win some you lose some. 

The administrators decided to send me something that they made so I would not be empty handed. Vicky Petty is one of them fabulous ladies, and she made me these beautiful dishcloths. They are such a wonderful group to be a part of. I am so thankful I found a group that not only have compassion for others, but also helps me to improve my skills at crocheting. I know if my mother were with me today she would be so shocked at how far I have come with her hobby and all the different items I have crocheted. Feeling very blessed to have this wonderful group. 




Post a Comment