A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Months Top Treats

Monday, September 23, 2013

Crochet Dish Soap Apron

     


     For this project you may be wondering where in the world did I get the idea to crochet an apron for my dish soap. Believe it or not I can not make this kind of stuff up. After much searching on the internet I found that there truly are quite a few patterns for making Dish Soap Aprons. Why am I making one you may be thinking. I joined a Crochet Dish Soap Apron And Potholder/Dish Cloth Swap through a page on Facebook. I thrive on pushing myself to try these projects. I tell my husband how much I just love making stuff out of string! For my Apron I decided to make it as a matching set for the Cherry Potholder I made over the Summer in Crochet Camp 2013.
Post a Comment